Public Relations Strategist
- Education & Awareness | Washington, DC or Houston, TX (other locations considered)alliantgroup is a management consulting company with a mission to strengthen American businesses through reinvestment in innovation and job growth. We educate businesses, the industry groups that serve them and the accounting firms that advise them on federal and state credits and incentives that are legislated by our government to keep the U.S. competitive in the global landscape.We are proud to have helped over 16,000 businesses claim more than $8 billion in credits and incentives since we opened our doors in 2002. alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, Texas with additional offices located in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, New York, Irvine, Sacramento, Washington, D.C.; and Bristol and London in the U.K. For more information, visit alliantgroup and engage with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference. alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, PTO, Training and Mentoring programs.
- If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please email your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
- The ideal candidate brings strong external communications experience and is a proactive self-starter, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexing their priorities to meet changing demands, a highly collaborative team player, and passionate about engaging employees, executives (up to CEO level) and advisory board members through public relations and corporate communications. To be successful and enjoy this position you are a quick learner, a good listener and can do your own research. You must be able to tell impactful stories across a breadth of industries and thought leadership expertise and voices. You will get visibility for our brand using the right messages for the right outlets to grow audiences, engagement and influencers – and ultimately, to drive business.
- We are looking for a public relations strategist who is B2B savvy and excited about covering a variety of industries and thought leaders. This role will develop, establish and strengthen our visibility and brand with diverse media, speaking opportunities, awards and industry targets through the lens of innovation, STEM, job growth and business reinvestment.
- Public Relations Strategist
- • Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.• You have knowledge and proven success of packaging existing content that will engage audiences and push them toward an action.• You can take high-level B2B concepts and information and turn them into informative, interesting and engaging opportunities for visbility.• Identify end-user pain points and understand their impact. • Happily, revise messages and targets on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Ability to travel up to 25% depending on location.
- • Ability to distill technical messages and data into compelling messages that are clear for varying audiences.
- • Assess technical knowledge within target audiences and match messages to that.
- • Identify target audience with market analysis and SEO keyword research.
- • Proficiency working with a PR agency, as well as platforms such as Cision and newswires. Skills, Expectations and Projects:
- • Proven PR and communications success for business-to-business sector.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-14