Public Relations Vice President, Pharmaceutical
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
We currently have an opening on our NYC team for a for an experienced Health PR Vice President with expertise in pharma.
Take your career to the next level with a global network of energized experts, working across a diverse roster of pharmaceutical and provider clients. Sensitive to the needs of professionals, patients, policymakers and advocates alike, our seasoned specialists have a proven track record of motivating health professional referrals, inspiring consumer understanding of health messaging, and driving business results in both traditional and digital channels.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Responsibilities + Qualifications:
- 10-15 years of PR agency experience or combination of agency + in-house with focus on pharmaceutical communications
- High level media relations strategy and execution experience with relevant contacts
- Experience managing a team or teams of PR professionals, supporting multinational companies
- Proven trusted client adviser: an active listener who builds strong partnerships and confidently offers counsel
- Strategic thinker: understands our clients’ business and communications challenges and develop smart, insight-driven strategies to overcome those challenge
- Creative spark: brings a fresh perspective to our clients and develops ideas that challenge conventions
- Growth mindset: actively seeks opportunities for organic growth; proactively seeks new business leads and has a history of leading and winning pitches
- Operationally savvy: experience effectively managing multiple client budgets
- People-centric: committed to the development of team members through active coaching and mentoring
- Progressive mind-set: interested in evolving communications and the role of PR within the marketing mix; brave enough to try new approaches and adopt new technologies and willing to take calculated risks to do better and more meaningful work
What the role can offer you:
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, schedule flexibility (hours & location), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off, commuter assistance and more
- A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and large, well known client brands
- New business commission potential and employee referral bonus
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills to become your professional best
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-23