Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Quality and Regulatory Affairs Advisor
What Regulatory Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Regulatory Management is responsible for the development and deployment of policies, procedures and programs designed to minimize risk, enable compliant business operations, products and services and drive uncompromised supply chain integrity.
- Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory requirements and utilizes depth and breadth of experience to assess regulatory changes, risk and business impact.
- Leads and directs efforts to assess the implementation of Quality and EH&S Management Systems to drive performance improvement and enhance supply chain integrity while preserving and optimizing system efficiency.
- Develops, implements and maintains standard operating procedures, programs and processes to ensure conformance with quality, regulatory and company requirements.
- Applies thought leadership and expertise to assess, evaluate, manage, mitigate and balance risk and enhance business performance.
- Provides ongoing guidance and direction to operations personnel regarding regulatory and quality matters.
- Serves as liaison with local, state and federal government agencies.
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Quality, regulatory and compliance experience, preferred
- Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Self starter with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively and interact with personnel at various levels of expertise.
A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Job posted: 2022-04-24