Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Regional Manager of Community Engagement
Sun River Health provides the highest quality of comprehensive primary, preventative and behavioral health services to all who seek it, regardless of insurance status and ability to pay, especially for the underserved and vulnerable. Sun River Health is a Federally Qualified, Non-Profit Health Center serving communities in Suffolk, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan, Columbia and Westchester County. We are currently hiring for full time Regional Manager of Community Engagement for the Sutphin Health Center.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational target achievement and customer relationship activities within the Community Engagement department.
- Achieves visit targets set by management for specified lines of business – primary care including women’s health and pediatrics, dental, mental health, health home, HIV/AIDS services and other targets set on annual basis – such as ACO, CCM
- Management of Community Outreach Coordinators’ target achievement and ambitious growth across all service lines. Owns Team Target
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of strategic plans and marketing approach in establishment of new markets and areas. Develops new strategies and workflows
- As leadership in the admissions process, cultivate strong internal relationships, work closely with all internal departments to understand organizational goals to achieve success
- Manages Hospital, MCO Accounts, and Corporate/Parent Accounts
- Develops and delivers presentations targeting key target audiences including potential and existing Accounts
- Leads Huddle with Health Center Directors
- Originates and facilitates monthly team meetings. Participates in Community Engagement team meetings and team huddles
- Responds to complaints and effectively handles to resolution
- Completes required documentation. Tracks outreach activities in agency Salesforce CRM or tracking tool
- Manage via data driven metrics via oversight of Community Outreach Coordinators’ daily data entry of admissions and service activity logs into Departmental CRM Database, Salesforce
- Conducts performance evaluations for team members
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Develops master mapping for territory. Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing Accounts
- Oversee management of team in direction of business development activities with an emphasis in driving new business across all service lines. Oversees all relationships in Territory
- Provide feedback to departmental leadership regarding, new business, opportunities, competitive businesses, and prospective growth
Education: High School Graduate/GED – required, Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
Salary Range: $90,000.00-$100,000.00 / year
Relation to Mission
The mission of Sun River Health is to increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health status of our community, especially for the underserved and vulnerable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sun River Health provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The following statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Sun River Health may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
Job posted: 2023-05-01