Regional Partnerships Manager, DMV
- Design and drive Employer acquisition strategy for the DMV area for all Opportunity@Work offerings:
- Work closely with the DMV Regional Marketplace Lead to build out local customer acquisition strategy
- Coordinate across local and national partnership teams (Customer Acquisition and Resource Mobilization) to identify a meaningful pipeline of employers to reach ambitious goals for DMV STARs hiring
- Prospect and secure opportunities to present Opportunity@Work’s key offerings to potential employer partners across the DMV area using consultative selling and objectives assessment to align O@W value proposition with employer needs
- Partner with Product Marketing to drive the objectives and distribution of customer acquisition content for O@W offerings to DMV area customer segment
- Collaborate with the Customer Success & Delivery team on designing internal processes for handing off customers from the customer acquisition team (pre-sign up) to the customer success team (post-sign up)
- Work closely with DMV Area Opportunity Onramps intermediary to align outreach activities and customer acquisition between coalition partners
- Lead Opportunity@Work Stellarworx provider outreach and acquisition across the DMV:
- Work closely with potential training providers to communicate Stellarworx value proposition and secure partnerships to place provider participants and alumni onto the Stellarworx platform
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to align provider talent pools on the Stellarworx platform with volume and roles employers are posting
- Inform Customer acquisition and broader regional strategy:
- Shape quarterly planning goals with analysis and learnings from customer acquisition and provider meetings
- Collect and share feedback and learnings from employers’, training providers’ and candidates’ performance on the marketplace in collaboration with Customer Success
- Maintain Salesforce reporting that enables the organization to base decisions on accurate customer acquisition funnel data across DMV region and O@W offerings
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years experience cultivating and building partnerships with Fortune 500 companies and/or large national social sector organizations
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with ecosystem partners to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Working knowledge of the DMV workforce development ecosystem or the ability to come up to speed quickly.
- Effective communicator who can adjust messaging to a variety of audiences and compel others towards action
- Demonstrated project management capabilities to drive outcomes and meet deadlines
- Creative and collaborative problem-solver; comfort working through ambiguity to define priorities with quantitative and qualitative data
- Proven track record of internal and external stakeholder relationship management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for Opportunity@Work’s mission
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
- Healthcare: We pay 100% of your medical, dental, and vision coverage and 50% of the premium for your spouse and dependents.
- Retirement: We match 4% of your salary (up to a maximum of $5,000) annually and will contribute an additional 1% of your paycheck, even if you don’t contribute.
- Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance and encourage our team members to take time off as they see fit. In service of this, we offer unlimited paid time off..
- Parental Leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Flexible Work Schedules: We are 100% remote through 2021 and afterward will continue to offer flexible schedules, including majority work-from-home. Our policies and norms around work schedules are a recognition that we care about work outcomes over time spent at the office.
- Professional Development: We believe that developing our team members’ skills is a pathway to accomplishing our mission. To this end, we offer you $2,000 annually for the professional development opportunities of your choice.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process.Equal Opportunity
Opportunity@Work is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.
Opportunity@Work is a nonprofit social enterprise with a mission to increase career opportunities for the 71 million adults in the U.S. who do not have a four-year college degree but are Skilled Through Alternative Routes (STARs).
For STARs, the American Dream has been fading due in part to an “opportunity gap,” in which access to the good jobs required for upward mobility often depends less on people’s skills and more on whether and where they went to college, who they know professionally and socially, or even how they look.
We envision a future in which employers hire people based on skills rather than their pedigree. We are uniting companies, workforce development organizations and philanthropists in a movement to restore the American Dream so that every STAR can work, learn and earn to their full potential.
Job posted: 2021-10-05