Regulatory Affairs – SDS (remote)
The Regulatory Affairs –Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Specialist is responsible for entering technical attributes of ingredients and using SDS authoring software to create SDSs as directed by the Director and/or Manager of Regulatory Affairs. Typically will have responsibility for two to three areas of subject matter knowledge.
This position supports defined regulatory areas of responsibility through maintenance of records, tracking, reporting, reviewing, authoring and investigation as directed by the Manager.
- Applied knowledge and experience in multiple areas of regulatory compliance for a broad range of products from automotive, cleaners, pesticides and personal care as regulated by EPA, FDA, OSHA, DOT, Health Canada, EU, California etc.
- Ability to apply knowledge and understand how to handle new regulatory challenges.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication to handle questions and problem solving with both internal and external Customers.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to handle projects and day-to-day responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, aerosols and/or liquid filling.
- Preference for candidates who have experience w/ SAP EHS or Product Vision or other SDS authoring tools.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or other related degree or commensurate experience.
Job posted: 2021-03-22