Regulatory/Government Relations Specialist
REGULATORY RELATIONS SPECIALIST I
WYCO Field Services is a full service, turnkey utility contractor providing services in all areas of utility construction. We handle all aspects of the project including engineering, project management, construction, installation, and splicing. Our experts can quickly and efficiently help you meet your business goals and objectives so that you can serve your customers and increase profitability. Our team of professionals is committed to delivering customer-focused, technology-driven solutions in all areas of utility construction.
Wyco Field Services is looking for Regulatory Relations Specialist to join our Phoenix, Arizona team.
This position is responsible for filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions pertaining to the regulation and certification process of WYCO Field Services projects. Position assists in developing procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Will gather data pertaining to organizational projects and their impact on the regulation process. Prepares reports detailing projects that may impact the organizations regulatory status. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations; requires extensive internal customer coordination.
· Main Contact for Regulatory Relations
· Organize and maintain calendars, correspondence, and project documentation
· Ability to multitask and communicate professionally with clients, staff, and vendors
· Assist in maintaining and updating permits, licenses, certifications, etc.
· Vendor management
· Additional duties as assigned
· 2 years of related experience
· Degree Preferred
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Positive attitude and ability to maintain confidentiality
· Resourceful problem solver and ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
· Attentive to details with excellent professional verbal and written communication
· Self-starter who takes initiative to do what needs to be done
· Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
· Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record for driving to and from assigned projects in company vehicles
· Must be able to pass standard background check and pre-employment drug screening
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-06