Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Representative, Rx Policy
Under the supervision of the Rx Client Research Manager, the Representative, Rx Policy provides thorough and excellent customer service, fulfilling time sensitive research while maintaining the data integrity of Inmar’s major databases and programming. The incumbent is expected to be detail oriented, display professionalism, collaborate effectively with others and exhibit initiative to evolve within the organization.
Those that are in close proximity to an Inmar office will be required to work from the office 3 days a week.
- Proactively respond to policy related requests and inquiries on a daily basis, through Salesforce, telephone and/or email messages
- Maintain detailed virtual documentation of the manufacturer/labeler’s return policy, with all related communications and or requests, to include Salesforce cases
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting based on client’s contractual agreement
- When needed, provide support to the Account Manager in the way of reporting for client meetings, business reviews, contract negotiations, and or as subject matter expert
- Research client policy related data and create reports as needed
- Complete policy related onboarding process as well as conversions or de-conversions as needed
- Ensure proactive and meaningful collaboration with team members
- Proactively and meaningfully collaborate with other departments as needed for research or to resolve issues or answer questions
- Perform special assignments and/or project as assigned
- Associates Degree or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the major responsibilities/essential functions of the position.
- 2-3 years of related experience working directly with clients and computer data
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Establish Focus: The ability to develop and communicate goals in support of the business; mission.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Collaboration: Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals and objectives.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company’s strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
Key Performance Metrics (KPIs):
- KPI 1: Meet or Exceed company-established client satisfaction rating
- KPI 2: Contribute cost-saving ideas to assist with meeting company-defined goals
- KPI 3: Generate referrals for new expansion revenue goals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% – 66% of the time Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
The national pay for this position is $18.55/hour and can fluctuate based on geographic location and qualifications. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to: education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. This role includes an opportunity for company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Core Company Performance Bonus.
The actual hourly compensation amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
In addition to the hourly pay, Inmar Associates are eligible for competitive benefits for themselves and their families which include: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Voluntary Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance 401(k) with company match, Health Spending Accounts, a generous time off plan plus 11 company paid holidays, Tuition & Adoption Reimbursement, Maternity Adoption & Parental Leave.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcomes.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-05-21