Research Communications Associate
As a Communications Associate in our Portfolio Management Group (PMG), you will work alongside members of our broader Portfolio Management Teams, and our Investment Policy Committee to create client and prospective client materials and presentations. You will need to create strong narratives and easy-to-follow visuals that make complex investment topics digestible.
Your work will help clients feel assured not just in the firm, but in their own financial future. Our clients are entrusting us with a huge responsibility, one we don’t take lightly. This is your chance to apply your skills in a unique way, while making invaluable, firm-wide improvements in the process. This team is positioned to grow in responsibility and opportunity, giving you the chance to help build the team’s foundation in the areas that interest you the most. As a PMG Communications associate you will report directly to your manager who will aid in your development and future growth within Fisher Investments.
Your Day to Day:
- You will learn how to work in data systems and distill complex research into easily digestible written and visual content
- Design clear, data-backed visuals through PowerPoint decks
- Develop visual content for multiple departments and clients, alongside other Research employees and senior members of the Communications team
- Ensure deliverables have a clean, professional look and feel
- Create and post visual content through various channels and communicate updates to our organization through the Research Forum
- Create and edit domestic and international seminar presentation content—from concepts to messaging
- Coordinate work and support different groups across the firm
- Have an interest asset management, finance or capital markets
- Experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and using data to tell a story
- Have experience using PowerPoint
- Take complex ideas and produce visuals that appeal to a wide array of audiences
- Prioritize an array of projects
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-05