Research Director- Public Affairs
Tracking Code14276Job Description
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Ipsos Public Affairs
Ipsos Public Affairs is a member of the Ipsos Group, a leading global survey-based market research company with offices in 89 countries. Our private sector clients include health insurers, hospital systems, corporate foundations, development NGOs, and consulting and marketing communications firms. Our government clients include the Food and Drug Administration, Veterans Health Administration, Social Security Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Defense Health Agency, U.S. Agency for International Development, and the Federal Trade Commission.
Members of the Ipsos Public Affairs team have degrees in such fields as psychology, sociology, political science, economics, public policy analysis, demography, public health, statistics, international development, marketing, and social sciences. Our research measures the performance of health systems in achieving brand awareness and strength, delivering positive patient experiences, and using research to inform and refine interventions to change consumers’ behaviors.
Ipsos Public Affairs has more than 30 years of experience working with physicians, hospitals, payers, brokers and other health provider organizations. We have developed a center of expertise that focuses on improving healthcare quality, increasing accountability, testing and advising on new and emerging health initiatives and health policy issues.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Senior level individual able to own full parts of project or business tasks. Requirements and responsibilities MAY include the following:
- BA and MA and/or 8+ years’ experience
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the research process.
- Help the business grow by engaging with clients to suggest solutions to their problems and/or leading the production of business and technical proposals or create efficiencies
- Ability to integrate your observations on news, current events or trends in the United States and around the world into work for our clients
- Well-rounded in knowledge of survey design, sampling, questionnaire design, multi-mode data collection, and passionate about public policy and social science research based on survey research methods
- Experienced in survey-based project management on large, complex surveys
- Client relationship management / ownership
- Maintain project budget and understand financial information and anticipate requests
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail, and demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to “manage up” and work with Ipsos leadership
- Highly motivated, self-directed & capable of working within tight deadlines
- Demonstrates leadership in core area of subject matter or skills expertise
- Develop overall technical or management approach for proposals and leading junior staff in the development of the content for one or more opportunities
- Ability to run various analyses in SPSS
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-14