Science Policy Analyst
The SEE Enrollee will work as part of the Science Team of the Policy Analysis and Regulatory Management Staff (PARMS) in the Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM). Work will focus on identification and coordination of science and science policy issues in support of OLEM programs.
- Provide support for OLEM in reviewing and commenting on Agency science and science policy documents. 25%
- Provide support for OLEM Science Team participation in Agency forums and workgroups. 25%
- Work with Science Team to identify and support research needs of OLEM programs. 20%
- Synthesize information and develop materials for briefing senior managers on science and science policy issues. 15%
- Other duties as assigned, including document development, scheduling, project and work tracking 15%
Minimum of 10 year(s) of experience in Regulatory Science/Risk Assessment OR MA/MS Degree in Chemistry/Biology/Toxicology/Pharmacology
- Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet use, email, familiarity with hazards assessment and risk assessment useful.
- Experience required with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Copying Machine
- Information Security Awareness and Privacy Awareness Training; Records Management Training
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-08-27