Science Program and Policy Analyst
HWC is looking for a junior- to mid-level Science Program and Policy Analyst with a science background interested in helping our Federal government clients develop policy and programs to protect our nation from chemical, biological, and radiological/nuclear (CBRN) threats. You’ll leverage your scientific expertise to analyze technical and operational issues and recommend solutions to those challenges.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience planning, managing and analyzing results from scientific/technical research projects
- Experience providing direct or consultant scientific support to major programs or system development efforts related to human, animal, or plant health and medical consequences of CBRN events
- Experience working with hazardous CBRN materials and/or systems for detecting or responding to CBRN incidents
Minimum qualifications for this role:
- Active U.S. government SECRET clearance
- A Bachelor’s degree in in a scientific, medical, veterinary or public health field
- At least 7 years of experience in that field; candidates with a Master’s degree must have at least 3 years of experience
At HWC, we believe good government can change the world. We bring together smart people and ideas from across disciplines to design solutions that help our clients thrive in complex environments. With expertise ranging from organizational development, data analytics, training & exercises to scientific services, our consultants work closely with customers to support Public Health Preparedness, Homeland Security and Emergency Management missions.
We also believe in creating a vibrant culture where our employees can collaborate, explore new ideas and grow professionally. Specialized communities of practice, a flexible career growth model, social gatherings, philanthropic initiatives, virtual brown bags, and numerous grassroots initiatives complement a comprehensive benefits program designed with our employees’ needs in mind. Learn more by visiting www.hwcinc.com today.
Job posted: 2020-07-29