Scientific Director – Medical Communications
As a top-tier content developer you will be providing mentorship and hands-on improvements to the Medical Writers, Editors, and Graphic Artists.
Does using your medical expertise to provide world-class strategies sound appealing to you? How about formulating relationships with our clients during new business presentations and pitches? Your dedication to developing your own knowledge and being a life long learner will leave a positive impact on client driven objectives.
We are looking for Scientific Directors for a growing company that obsesses about the details in the evidence based content.
- Your impeccable research skills will keep you current on competitor products, drugs in development, treatments, and strategic issues for assigned therapeutic areas
- Those bar none managerial skills will enable you to write, review, and provide recommendations/direction to others.
- Your superior time management skills will allow you to work effectively within demanding timelines.
- Your collaboration skills with the VP of Content Development will have you creating and implementing content development processes and procedures to improve our efficiency
Day To Day
- We see you analyzing, interpreting, and utilizing complex medical documents while reviewing analyses conducted by junior team members.
- You will attend medical conferences and assess competitor product activity and market opportunities for client products.
- Identify and help us develop new clients in the relevant medical field
- Timeline management and setting expectations throughout the content development process is crucial
- We have you leading and running the regulatory review process for all projects within your teams.
- Attend and help design advisory board meetings
- Travel – from moderate to extensive depending upon team assignment
- Advance life sciences degree i.e. MD, PhD, PharmD
- Extensive medical writing experiences and at least 2-3 years in a communication agency.
Job posted: 2021-03-08