Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor – Healthcare Public Relations
FleishmanHillard, a global integrated communications agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor to join its amazing Healthcare Practice. This position will assist healthcare clients with their external public relations and communications activities, including reputation management, advocacy relations, media relations, and marketing communications for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Manage day-to-day activities for one or more client accounts to execute integrated communications programs that embrace all areas of communications for healthcare clients, including thought leadership/executive visibility, media relations, product PR, crisis/issues, and content creation.
- Write and edit pitches, plans, memos, research, written content, media materials, website and social media content, client correspondence, and collateral.
- Review/assess industry trends to identify opportunities to inject FH’s clients into current news cycles; drive story idea development, work closely with media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall account objectives.
- Provide proactive client counsel, insights, and creative recommendations to meet client goals.
- Work with senior team members to help generate incremental business opportunities with our existing clients and contribute to new business proposals.
- 4-6+ years of experience in a communications-focused role with an emphasis on communications and public relations work for healthcare clients in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device spaces. Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to develop strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels.
- Excellent writing capabilities and relationships with healthcare reporters. Proven success working with trade and national business media, and a demonstrated hands-on media approach is required.
- Understanding of integrated communications and content distribution across earned, owned and paid media platforms.
- Multitasker, self-starter, proactive, problem solve, and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
Job posted: 2022-09-14