Senior Account Executive, Content Creation
kglobal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zenetex.
Are you able to research any topic and synthesize it into compelling copy? kglobal is hiring a Content Writer and Strategist to join our growing agency. Successful candidates will be creative, entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and a stickler for grammar with a passion for storytelling. You will work across our clients’ various industries to create both long- and short-form copy solutions.
kglobal is a full-service communications agency based in Washington, D.C. that influences public policy, increases market share + builds awareness for our federal and commercial clients.
If interested, please reach out to Terrell Fuller at Catherine.Fuller@kglobal.com
- Work collaboratively across the organization to WIN, KEEP and GROW our accounts, our people, and our brand
• Support the needs of all external and internal key stakeholders on assigned accounts through onboarding, implementation, proactive account and project management
• Showcase industry expertise and skills through kglobal thought leadership programming to support business development and team growth
• Set a positive leadership example by proactively and consistently showcasing a solution focused, team-oriented approach
• Stay abreast of kglobal’s offerings, successes, and breakthroughs and identify/develop opportunities to apply such capabilities to new client requirements
• Develop and expand knowledge of strategic communications, including but not limited to, public relations, public affairs, digital and social media, branding and marketing, stakeholder engagement, and multimedia production
• We are all utility players; be flexible and willing to step outside your title to support kglobal’s growth.
The core areas of focus and key responsibilities are as follows…
WIN. Business Development
• Participate in the identification of strategic RFPs and develop/deliver Proposals independently, but under the guidance of BD leadership
• Identify and help capitalize on opportunities to grow existing client accounts by collaborating across the agency and bringing kglobal’s growing offerings to new clients
• Develop a personal network that will grow and foster business development
• Become an authority on a subject, industry, or field so that you are a visible thought leader across multiple channels and accounts
KEEP. Staff + Client Retention
• Consistently “go above and beyond” the work through added value, industry insights, and consistent, proactive communication with all key stakeholders.
• Work with account leadership to ensure the strategic and financial success of client accounts
• Show appreciation for and ability to work collaboratively with creative teams and other kglobal functions
• Demonstrate intellectual curiosity in fields relevant to kglobal’s clients and communication industry
• Be a leader and positive example at kglobal for all employees
GROW. Client Work + Partnerships
• Actively engage with client stakeholders, champion their success internally and externally, and work to make kglobal an indispensable part of that success
• Work with ADs, VPs, SVPs and MDs to develop a meaningful relationship strategy for each client account to ensure continued account growth
• Assist in assuring that client onboarding experience is seamless
• Conceptualize and create compelling written and visual content, for both print and distribution on social media channels
• Analyze, synthesize, and report on data from digital and social campaigns
• Collaborate with senior staff to execute online campaigns with on-trend, innovative, and user-centered digital principles
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
• Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
• 401k Retirement Plan
• 10 Paid Federal Holidays
• Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
• Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Who You Are:
- A commander of the English language with a strong portfolio of diverse writing examples
- A self-starter with a passion for storytelling and 1-5 years of relevant writing or agency experience
- Insatiably curious and eager to research and master new subject areas in order to produce genuine and credible content.
- Great understanding of the current media landscape and online communications
- There is no clearance requirement for this position
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visit https://careers-zenetex.icims.com/jobs/3809/senior-account-executive%2c-content-creation/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=674&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240 to apply for this position.
Job posted: 2021-07-20