Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Account Executive, Public Relations
160over90 is the full-service, culture-first creative agency of the Endeavor network, which includes WME, IMG, The UFC, Frieze, Fashion Week, and other leading cultural properties. In addition to representing the world’s top talent, Endeavor helps shape some of the world’s most popular films, shows, exhibitions, festivals, songs, and sporting events. This unique relationship puts 160over90 in a position to meaningfully connect brands to culture.
We are looking for a Public Relations Senior Account Executive to join our team in NYC. The ideal candidate has PR expertise in media relations, strong writing skills, client communications, account team leadership, as well as a passion for gaming. This candidate is a self-starter and proactive in nature.
The client is a leading global video game company responsible for publishing some of the most renowned video game franchises in the world.
- Direct day-to-day communications with client
- Develop and execute PR campaign strategies
- Leverage media relationships to secure earned media coverage for new game launches, updates and news, among other initiatives
- Develop presentations, pitches, recaps, client briefs/POVs and briefing documents
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients
- Coordinate and staff media facing events
- Lead internal teams and mentor junior account members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing
- 4+ years of PR agency or client-based account management experience
- In depth knowledge of and a strong passion for gaming
- Consumer PR and communications experience
- Proven track record of building and growing strong client and media relationships
- Communicate effectively and professionally, exhibit strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to show time management skills and handle a high-volume work load
- Proven ability to lead an account team(s) on multiple projects simultaneously and drive results
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and proactively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups.
Learn more here
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job posted: 2022-09-14