Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Account Executive, Social Media and Content Creation
Interested in joining a team of creative strategists, social media experts, online advertising specialists, designers and storytellers? VOX Global is seeking a Senior Account Executive, Social Media and Content Creation.
They will work closely with the team to develop and execute cutting-edge social-first content and campaigns. The successful candidate is creative, self-motivated, organized and enthusiastic about practicing and continuously learning the ins-and-outs of social media and analytics. They will be comfortable developing the overall strategy, direction, and tone for a campaign and presenting it to the client, as well as executing on the plan and producing the results.
This position will be part of a VOX team supporting Fortune 500 companies – particularly Executive Leadership within those companies – trade associations and nonprofit organizations in developing and executing innovative social media content. Our award-winning team creates online experiences that elevate brands and ideas. We focus on constant learning, integrating new technologies, and enthusiastic client service. We challenge each other to grow and have fun working collaboratively.
- Prepare and manage social media content creation for Brand and Executive channels
- Help support the development of Executive social strategy, including determining areas of focus, peers/influencers for engagement, online persona documents, metrics for success, etc.
- Recommend creative, digital-first activations to help our clients and their executive leadership teams reach key influencer audiences
- Monitor the social space in areas relevant to client/executive focus, and recommend real-time original content and/or engagement
- Produce thorough and accurate reports. Must be able to collect and analyze data, identify trends and proactively report actionable insights.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner across all parties including clients and VOX team members.
- Stay well informed about the latest trends in the social media space. As a digital expert, this individual will be expected to discover and introduce new capabilities and trends to the firm.
- Conduct research and provide strategic counsel on a variety of projects, including existing social media work and new business proposals.
- 3+ years’ work experience in social media, executive communications, advertising, graphic design, public affairs or strategic communications consulting, and/or a related field.
- Organization and attention to detail are essential in this role.
- Candidate should be comfortable approaching a project both creatively and analytically.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage tasks across multiple campaigns.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with a focus on conversational writing, such as social media posts, blogs, etc.
- Basic experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
- Ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines and during high-pressure situations.
- High comfort level with social media channels and their advertising platforms.
You can apply for this job directly on the VOX Global website: https://careers-voxglobal.
Job posted: 2022-09-12