Senior Account Supervisor
At Curley Company, we love nothing more than to tackle complex challenges and high-profile campaigns that require interdisciplinary solutions. Our areas of specialization include media relations, stakeholder engagement, social and digital media, thought leadership, advocacy and crisis management.
We are looking for a talented Senior Account Supervisor to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is smart, enthusiastic, creative and willing to take risks. She/he/they will have the skills needed to create compelling written, visual and audio content, augment earned and digital media capabilities, as well as manage and actively steward several Curley Company client relationships and Curley’s marketing efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Curley clients including budgeting and strategic planning
- Create and implement successful digital media campaigns for Curley clients
- Augment Curley earned media capabilities across client teams
- Create compelling content
- Develop and manage timelines and weekly action plans to ensure all client deadlines are met
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Effectively assign, coordinate and monitor the work of Curley staff members assigned to client projects
- Promote a positive team culture
- Stay up to date on industry and client trends and recommend how Curley can apply those trends to augment our client work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-driven, entrepreneurial, relationship-based environment with changing business priorities
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize them appropriately
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive a project to completion
- Thrive in and contribute to a positive and highly collaborative culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Great sense of humor
- Loyal, authentic and responsive
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Curious and looking to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years strategic communications or related experience
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Demonstrated experience in digital media and earned media
- Experience and interest in public affairs, politics, government and/or advocacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Curley Company is a leading public relations firm for companies and organizations looking to promote their reputation with stakeholders in Washington, D.C., and influencers nationwide. We are a full-service agency specializing in influencer relations, digital and traditional content strategy, and strategic events.
We understand the personalities, processes and politics of Washington, D.C. and help our clients navigate its intricate network of influencers. We are experts in the messaging to use with these audiences and the best communications tools to reach them– whether through messaging and digital content strategy or strategic events and personal engagement.
Curley Company is a dynamic team of problem solvers who enthusiastically take on our clients’ biggest challenges. We pride ourselves on being smart, fast, decisive and creative. We are self-starters who put our clients first.
To apply for the Senior Account Supervisor position with Curley Company:
Please email resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Account Supervisor” in the subject line of the email. You can also visit us online at www.curleycompany.com. No calls please.
Job posted: 2019-11-19