Senior Advisor, Corporate Social Responsibility Communications
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Exceptional storytelling, written and oral presentation & data visualization skills
- Strong DE&I and CSR communications experience
- Experience communicating about or in response to social issues
- Listen with curiosity and appreciation for context, so communications are meaningful to each recipient.
- Passion for excellence in execution with a keen eye for quality in every detail
- Expertise supporting an global organization with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences
- Ability to establish and maintain 2-way channels to ensure employees are heard and communications are relevant.
- Experience developing communications for large information and technology companies is preferred
- Ability to develop stories in a range of media, including written, graphic, web, social media and face to face channels
- General consultancy and client relationship skills, particularly the ability to engage and influence internal senior stakeholders
- Talent in writing with clarity, conviction and sophistication, while connecting to larger global strategies
Impact You’ll Make:
- At TransUnion, we have the privilege and responsibility of occupying a unique position in the global economy. One of data stewardship, where we make trust possible between consumers and businesses by ensuring that each person is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
- We take this role seriously, because as a result, businesses can better understand and make good decisions about consumers, and consumers can access the goods and services that they desire. That’s Information for Good® — the fundamental belief, the filter through which we approach everything we do.
- We’re looking for a great communicator to join TransUnion as the Senior Advisor, Corporate Social Responsibility Communications on our Enterprise Communications team. The Total Impact includes not only the culture and experiences we create for our own people, but the impact our products and services have on all people, and our ability to influence by educating and giving in ways that impact others around the world.
- This person will tell the story both internally and externally of the Total Impact TransUnion has on society. The ideal candidate will be a skilled marketer with versatile communications skills – including strong messaging abilities, planning expertise and strong written and verbal communication abilities – and the ability to develop a variety of communication deliverables. This person will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop messaging to educate and inform, and have the opportunity to influence channel selection and positioning based on audience. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented team player who functions well in a fast-paced environment and possesses a great sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Connect our Total Impact story to our enterprise positioning, including the development of a communications strategy that can be deployed at multiple levels throughout the company Develop the plan for and lead day-to-day execution of our Total Impact communications program, which includes the following three pillars: Our DE&I values and commitments, the impact of our data and products on people around the world, our actions around consumer advocacy and outreach.
- Responsibilities include development and management of communications and amplification strategy, real-time communications response to social issues, updates to sustainability website content (transunion.com/csr), and related associate communications. Deliverables may include email messages, presentations, media statements, website content, articles, video, talking points, Q&A, social media, digital signage, and more. Work with colleagues from various departments across TransUnion to support communication projects. Key relationships include colleagues representing our Sustainability Office, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Social Media and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers. In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®—it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-08-17