Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Analyst, Digital
About Forbes Tate Partners
Forbes Tate Partners (FTP) is a full-service public affairs consultancy specializing in bipartisan, federal and state government relations, strategic communications, grassroots and grasstops advocacy, issue campaigns, corporate development, and technology strategy. As a mid-sized firm, we have the breadth and depth of personnel and experience to manage a portfolio of over 200 clients, but also the flexibility to provide our clients with attentive and highly personalized support. We deliver winning solutions to complex challenges in a fun, fast-paced environment.
FTP is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Digital team of innovative public affairs professionals in the Public Affairs Department. This position has two main responsibilities. Firstly, to assist in leading our digital project management team, acting as a central point of contact between our clients and the design, development, and strategy teams. Secondly, to work closely with our paid advertising, strategy, and creative teams to create, implement, and evaluate intricate digital campaigns for our clients. If you’re interested in teaming up with Fortune 500 companies, leading advocacy organizations, and the nation’s top trade associations to deliver winning solutions in a fun, fast-paced environment—we want to talk.
Our ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication skills and is adept at managing high-profile clients. The candidate should be a creative thinker, a passionate storyteller, an organized doer, and an enthusiastic team player. The role requires a deep understanding of project management, and the ability to anticipate client needs and coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines. This position will manage projects internally and communicate directly with clients, organizing project documentation and testing products against technical specifications. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for representing the project to the client, answering their queries, explaining design and development choices, and managing their timelines. The right person for this job will use all of these talents and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Work closely with team members across the business to bring the client’s vision to life;
- Plan, execute, and analyze effective digital marketing campaigns;
- Meet deadlines across multiple phases, projects and clients;
- Keep projects organized despite shifting priorities and updates to documentation;
- Produce campaign reporting;
- Manage the development of email, advertising, and social media content;
- Manage multiple editorial calendars;
- Translate client goals into product documentation like creative briefs, sitemaps, user flows, and competitive analyses;
- Perform quality assurance testing on products by verifying success criteria and assuring browser and device compatibility on new features before deployment;
- Provide quality assurance testing and verify success criteria on new development build before deployment;
- Work seamlessly with our executive, strategy, and creative teams;
- Foster relationships with clients built on outstanding service and trust.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in an agency or internal product team;
- At least 2-3 years direct experience managing paid campaign placement and optimization through Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter, and programmatic platforms a plus;
- Fantastic interpersonal skills: dynamic and charismatic;
- Excellent social media and content marketing strategy skills;
- Deep understanding of and experience with leading email marketing platforms;
- Experience with leading web content management systems like WordPress;
- Experience in successful client-facing presentations and pitches;
- Understanding of the current federal public affairs and legislative environment;
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices and security principles;
- Experience with basic data analysis and Excel;
- Experience in Google Analytics and GA4 and tracking metrics using these systems;
- Innovative spirit with a desire to constantly improve;
- Superior writing skill;
- Organized and cool under pressure.
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with basic development principles like version control and database structures
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and browser compatibility;
- User experience design education or experience;
- Knowledge of basic user experience and design principle;
- Know your way around Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Figma;
- Experience with InVision or other prototyping tools;
- Any Project Management certifications.
Job Perks Include
- Small, passionate, agile team—tons of opportunity to show off your skills, try new things, collaborate with other top-of-their-game creatives and advance;
- Competitive salary;
- Generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their resume, cover letter, three references and a brief description of why you’re interested in working at FTP as a Senior Analyst, Digital to email@example.com. Please save each attachment with your full name (first and last name) and document title. For example: John Smith Resume, John Smith Cover Letter, John Smith References.
No calls, emails, or faxes please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. FTP is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment.
Job posted: 2023-08-28