Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Analyst, PAC (On-site)
RTX Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises three industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, and Raytheon. Its 185,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, RTX is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join RTX Corporate:
This position reports to the Manager of RTX’s Political Action Committee (PAC), and is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the PAC within RTX Global Government Relations team in Arlington, VA.
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of RAYPAC, including:
- Administration of the PAC to ensure sound financial management and compliance with federal, state and local election laws
- Management and oversight of all financial transactions, including recording and verifying contributions and disbursement of all federal and state PAC contributions in conjunction with the PAC Manager
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the PAC, including:
- Maintenance of the PAC database and administration of member enrollment, communication and benefit programs
- Updating of the PAC website as needed
- Drafting of regular communications to include newsletters and the RAYPAC annual report
- Production of internal PAC reports and analyses
- Planning and execution of internal and external meetings and events for the PAC
- Assistance with development, design, and implementation of the PAC campaign
- Representing the PAC before internal customers as requested
- Screen and evaluate candidates for PAC support in services of the Government Relations teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two years of experience in any of the following: political campaigns, fundraising, or in government relations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. This position may require access to systems/tools/sites that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
- Must be willing to work on-site in Arlington, VA
- Capitol Hill experience
- Experience with political action committees (PAC)
- Desktop design and layout publications skills for PAC communications
- Team player who is a self-starter passionate about his/her work and innovative in solving problems, overcoming challenges, and achieving goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgement, with exceptional attention to detail and timing
- Understanding of the political and legislative process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, coupled with exceptional research, data collection and analytical skills
- Experience managing multiple demands and constituent and staying organized in a complex environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (outlook, word, excel) and in database management
- Understanding of and ability to apply local, state and federal requirements for political activity disclosure and reporting
Relocation Eligibility: No
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-08-21