Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Associate, Digital Marketing
The Senior Associate, Digital Marketing plays an integral role in the digital marketing and branding and communications functions in the CAQH marketing department. Digital marketing responsibilities include assisting with strategy development and implementation of A/B tests, wireframing and developing new web content, leading blog development and strategy, and managing logistics of webinars and digital events. As a primary digital marketing steward for the organization, the Senior Associate, Digital Marketing oversees content updates to the CAQH website and generates external communications including operational emails and corporate newsletters.
This role is full-time, exempt and reports to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Works with marketing and product stakeholders to plan and publish content, execute campaigns and provide strategic and tactical support for digital marketing initiatives.
- Designs and develops new layouts and designs for product landing pages, content modules and other web materials to enhance the user experience and optimize for conversions.
- Project owner for the CAQH blog, planning new content to support product goals and generate new interest.
- Plans, develops, and implements A/B tests across CAQH.org content.
- Writes copy, assists with strategy development, and works with Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to manage SEO and SEM initiatives.
- Partners with vendors and product marketers to develop paid and unpaid activity and logins for LinkedIn, Oktopost, Twitter and other social media efforts.
Branding and Communications:
- Assists the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing in project management efforts for the 2022 CAQH rebrand project.
- Coordinates content for the new CAQH website.
- Leads product and internal CAQH teams to ensure all portals and collateral are updated with the new brand.
- Updates and maintains new collateral as needed.
- Communicates rebrand project updates with internal CAQH teams.
- Assists in management of marketing budgets, ensuring invoices are paid on time and monthly allocations are balanced throughout the year.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the PR and CAQH marketing teams. Proofreads and posts press releases to both the CAQH website and wire.
- Produces and develops branded materials such as document templates, videos and related content for internal clients.
- Maintains and updates content on the CAQH website.
- Serves as a point of contact for the CAQH website, for both the web developer vendor and internal users. Ensures that new users are adequately trained and troubleshoots any site issues as needed.
- Prepares Google Analytics reports to inform website strategy.
- Manages CAQH branding and graphic identity in coordination with marketing leadership, including large scale projects such as the annual report.
- Serves as back-up to product marketers for webinar logistics and editing webinar recordings. Distributes post-webinar material as needed.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned including ongoing maintenance of media lists and user accounts for social media access.
- Knowledge of Drupal, basic HTML coding, and tools for layout and design of simple web pages.
- Basic knowledge of marketing technologies, including Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Optimize
- Superior writing skills and ability to adapt writing style to brand norms and a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities against deadlines independently.
- Ability to handle responsibilities and relationships both within CAQH and among stakeholders with poise, tact, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Familiarity with graphic design and video editing software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite) a plus.
Three to five years total experience in marketing. B2B healthcare information technology, SaaS, or related IT industry marketing experience preferred but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field required.
WHAT YOU GET:
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. We offer full-time remote work to all staff from any location and maintain a physical office (with many amenities) in downtown Washington, D.C.
WHO WE ARE:
Named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare for five consecutive years, CAQH has helped nearly 1,000 health plans, 1.6 million providers, government entities and vendors connect, exchange information and operate more efficiently. CAQH technology-enabled solutions and its Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE) bring the healthcare industry together to make sharing business information more automated, predictable and consistent. CAQH Explorations researches opportunities to reduce the burden of manual processes in healthcare administration.
Job posted: 2022-06-14