Senior Associate – International Team
The Harbour Group (THG) is looking for candidates with three-five years of experience in public relations or international affairs. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and self-starter with strong written and oral communications skills, as well as experience in digital communications. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must. Candidates must be able to tackle multiple assignments at once, while working on teams with other professionals.
The ideal candidate will be able to meet tight deadlines and quickly produce work product, work closely with senior managers and client leaders, and advise clients.
Candidates with experience developing comprehensive digital communications programs and particular familiarity in the Middle East region are preferred.
Additional position responsibilities include:
- Research and prepare briefing papers, fact sheets, white papers, memos, and plans.
- Write press releases, advisories and other materials for media.
- Organize and prepare presentation materials.
- Draft online/digital content for clients and track performance.
- Develop editorial and content calendars.
- Maintain website content and regularly schedule/post content on social media properties on behalf of clients.
- Develop draft copy for various digital communications products, including videos and infographics.
Candidates should be strong writers and able to work as a member of a team of professionals.
Previous experience working in a media organization or PR agency is preferred. An undergraduate degree in a related discipline is required; advanced degree preferred.
THG is deeply committed to providing a supportive and fulfilling work environment, with competitive salary and benefits. THG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job posted: 2019-04-09