Senior Associate, State and Local Government
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in State and Local Government for our Consulting practice.
- Support government health care strategy and transformation service offerings through a combination of strong project management skills and content knowledge related to healthcare
- Manage and deliver large, complex strategy and transformation projects in both state and local government settings
- Develop and execute on processes to support large healthcare strategy and transformation engagements
- Develop and maintain project plans and initiate appropriate project management skills for status and risk reporting
- Develop and maintain relationships with a large number of senior management at state and local government agencies as well as commercial providers as appropriate
- A minimum of three years of healthcare knowledge and experience in either the public services and state and local government industry or in the commercial provider industry, including hospital administration and management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with or knowledge of State or Federal health industries, including State Medicaid experience, healthcare policy experience, CMS knowledge or experience
- Demonstrate project management experience managing large and complex projects with substantial teams
- Public or commercial health care data analytics expertise required for one to two of the posts to be filled
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior client executives and relevant skills in project management with hands-on experience
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-04