Senior Clean Energy Policy Analyst
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- 7+ years of experience with clean energy and clean-energy adjacent policy analysis and/or regulatory compliance
- Experience in regulatory and legislative proceedings around clean energy deployment, including an understanding of cybersecurity, privacy and other emerging policy fields.
- Detail oriented and organized manager.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to collaborate seamlessly with diverse colleagues in an unstructured environment.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking, grounded in real-life experience and pragmatic problem solving.
- Ability to work across teams and thrive in ambiguity.
We are looking for a senior clean energy policy analyst to analyze policies that impact clean energy at the local, state, US federal level and around the world. This role will manage numerous regulatory analysis projects and should have experience in performing policy analysis, and managing consultants and counsel. The ideal candidate would thrive with ambiguity and excels in learning and mastering new areas of competence.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree with 7+ years of professional experience focused in energy efficiency, demand response or clean energy. JD or other relevant advanced degree preferred but not required.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-09-13