Senior Communications Business Partner (Business Management Senior)
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Are you a creative, flexible and detail-oriented communicator/marketer? If you love to think creatively and deliver big, have strong writing and project management skills, and want to be part of a high-energy, fast paced team, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join Freddie Mac’s Information Technology division as our newest Senior Communicator/Marketer – Technology Experience!
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
Consultation and execution
- Lead end-to-end communications and marketing for the Employee Technology Experience (ETX) program
- Provide communications counsel and support to varying levels of staff
- Support IT organizations and programs
- Develop and execute communications plans
- Run communication events, providing logistics and communications
- presentations, announcements, talking points, etc.)
- Recommend on IT communications trends, emerging issues, and best
Communications / marketing delivery
- Craft innovative campaigns that drive action, cultivate adoption and support enablement for new and current employee technologies
- Provide consultation to various program and project teams on communications standard methodologies, messaging and rollout strategies
- Build, review and edit various communications including job aides, infographics, training materials, etc.
- Provide surge writing and editing support
- Serve as a writing style specialist and consultant
- 5-7 years of validated experience in the communications industry, with complimentary experience (e.g., marketing, graphic design, branding) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Experience developing multi-modal communications plans and approaches in support of organizational changes or technology implementations
- User advocacy experience
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects from conception through execution
- Validated experience translating complicated concepts, ideas or terms into memorable and relevant collateral and stories
- Confirmed presentation skills
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Tech-savvy results-oriented nature
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and multitask within ambiguous and shifting environments
- Experience developing marketing campaigns or communications plans that demonstrate external principles internally
- High-energy collaborator who enjoys building strong working relationships across all levels of personnel
- Highly creative and inquisitive personality with excellent writing skills and affinity for technology
- Keen on adhering to grammar and AP style standards
- Able to balance priorities and quickly turning around results in a constantly evolving business and work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute with high quality; prioritizing as needed to be successful
- Ability to handle conflict and build working relationships
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-21