Senior Communications Consultant
LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. provides a full range of management consulting and information technology services to federal agencies and private industry. LinkVisum is dedicated to helping organizations identify, develop, and successfully implement tailored solutions that yield business enhancing results – whether those be a restructured department, streamlined processes, information technology strategies, business-improving applications, strengthened communications, or improved human capital strategies.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications Consultant within our Federal Consulting practice. The ideal candidate will have an interest writing about civil rights – related activities and programs. This position is part of a team of three communication consultants and reports to a Director of Communication. We are looking for team players to join our dynamic team of collaborative and engaging consultants. The candidate is expected to be thorough and detailed oriented, as well as demonstrate a high level of professionalism and an ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and fast paced environment. We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.linkvisum.com.
This job requires the candidate to work at onsite at Federal Government facility located in the District of Columbia 2-3 days per week and at our LinkVisum office in Vienna, Virginia 2 days per week; however, due to COVID-19, we are temporarily teleworking.
Senior Communications Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Create and execute multi-channel communications strategy and plans
- Provide ongoing updates to high-level executives and business partners
- Identify and collect stories from various sources to inform written communications
- Manage and monitor stakeholder engagements with constituent and professional organizations
- Write and disseminate a variety of communications including brochures, web content, case studies, etc.
- Ensure timelines and deliverable expectations are met
- Develop, manage, and curate web and social media content
- Support other initiatives as required
Typical Tasks Include:
- Collecting data and writing content for Agency’s Annual Report
- Writing articles for Agency’s website
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement planning meetings
- Conducting research
- Creating content for marketing materials
- Experience at engaging directly with clients to present materials, review work products, and provide recommendations
- 10 to 15 years of experience in strategic communications, including significant experience writing
- Demonstrated success developing and executing communications strategies and messaging across various channels within Federal government infrastructure
- Highly adept at extracting compelling stories from data insights
- Strong project manager with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- B.A/B.S. in English, communications
- Performance-based rewards
- Annual performance review
- Training and development program
- Teleworking plan
- All Federal Holidays off (paid)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401(k) savings plan (Ask about our matching plan)
- Affordable health care (Ask about the premiums paid by the company)
- Affordable dental and vision insurance (Ask about the premiums paid by the company)
- Short-and-Long-Term Disability (Premiums paid by the company)
- Life and AD&D plan (Premiums paid by company)
- Free onsite fitness facility
- Free garage parking
LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
About LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc.:
LinkVisum Consulting Group provides a full range of Management Consulting and Information Technology services to government agencies and private industry. We are dedicated to helping our clients identify, develop, and successfully implement tailored solutions that yield business enhancing results whether those be a restructured department, stream-lined processes, information technology strategies, business-improving applications, or improved human capital strategies. As part of the LinkVisum team, you will work at a management consulting firm that offers a flat organizational structure and full access to clients, thought leadership, and industry best practices.
Job posted: 2020-09-01