Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Communications Generalist
Are you excited about health and healthcare communications? Are you ready to join a growing team of communications professionals?
Ripple Effect is looking for a Communication Manager with 6 years of expereince to support Ripple Effects’ mission. This role will work closely with Ripple and provide senior-level support to communications by independently developing and implementing communications plans including resource management, timeframes, and budgets for communications projects.
If this position sounds of interest, there’s a place for you here at Ripple Effect! We are a diverse, progressive, and engaging work environment. We offer a multitude of incentives and flexible work options that work for you and your lifestyle.
- Job Code: PRO-CM-04T
- Location: Ripple/Headquarters/HQ Rockville
- Employee Type: Exempt, Full-Time Regular
(Ask our recruiters about flexible work arrangements)
- Telework: Partial
- Clearance: Public Trust
- Manager: No
- Number of Openings: 1
- Salary Range: $77,760.00 – $97,200.00 per year (how we pay and promote)
- Leads the development communications strategic planning and execution.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of client’s mission and stakeholders to develop meaningful and targeted communications approaches.
- Supports to a wide variety of communications tactics with minimal oversight which may include press releases, blogs, multimedia, presentations, social media, infographics, events, factsheets and more.
- Develops and implements communications project management plans including resourcing, timeframes, budgets, risks, and communications protocols.
- Defines and implements meetings cadence including agenda topics, participant list, pre- and post-work to accomplish communication objectives.
- Oversees and independently executes data collection, data entry, quality control, analysis, synthesis and reporting activities to support the communications strategy and regular reporting to stakeholders
- May monitor and triage centralized email communications and respond to sensitive and complex inquiries.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensures branding and style guide standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Contributes to solutioning for complex project management issues and challenges.
- Contributes to proposal writing and technical solutioning for relevant projects.
- Contributes to new processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of team’s operations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years experience
- 3 years of communications coordination experience
- Ability to learn and navigate web-based systems such as SharePoint, Teams and other electronic business systems.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for face-to-face interactions with clients, co-workers, senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Ability to learn quickly and condense complex information from diverse sources into concise, attractive, user-friendly formats
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and creative skill sets
To be successful at Ripple Effect, you must be able to pay attention to details, clearly communicate, work independently, and have an eagerness to learn. Learn more about what it takes to become a Rippler here.
Skills That Set You Apart
- CMS, HHS and healthcare experience
- Government contracting experience
If you don’t have all of the skills above, don’t be discouraged—no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is an award winning women-owned small business providing provides professional consulting and exceptional talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We deliver multi-disciplinary solutions across communications & outreach, research & evaluation, policy & program management, and strategic staffing solutions with a focus on science, research and healthcare domains.
Ripple Effect rewards our employees for their contributions to our mission in many ways, from competitive pay and exceptional benefits to a range of work/life programs based on your employment classification and personalized preferences.
Ripple Effect is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, political affiliation, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know by contacting our HR department at HR@rippleeffect.com or your recruiter. Eligibility for employment will be verified using E-verify.
Job posted: 2022-04-28