Senior Communications Lead, Health & Advocacy
Peloton’s Senior Communications Lead, Health & Advocacy, will help craft and implement communications activities, as well as build and manage initiatives that support and promote Peloton’s work across product, community, research, content and more to improve its Members’ physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. This person should be passionate about PR, healthcare and innovation; be a creative, strategic thinker and problem-solver with an affinity for details and project management; work well cross-functionally, and have an exceptional work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Manage Peloton’s Health & Wellness Advisory Council, a panel of renowned medical and health professionals across categories who advise Peloton on product and content development, social impact programs and more.
- Plan and coordinate speaking engagements and exec thought leadership opportunities with key industry conferences and relevant media outlets and journals, in the health and wellness space.
- Contribute to interview and speaking prep for executives and Advisory Council members, including the development of presentations, talking points, briefing documents, and other written and visual materials.
- Work with cross-functional teams and partners on health and wellness related initiatives.
- Spearhead comms for company announcements in the health and wellness space.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with an ability to manage projects and work with cross-functional partners across the company
- Skilled in data communications (medical meetings, journal publications, regulatory milestones)
- Understanding of the intersection of technology with the healthcare, fitness and/or wellness space
- Skilled in program development and management
- Solid presentation, communication and writing skills
- Experience working with experts in the medical, health and scientific space a plus
- Work experience in a public relations, communications or policy-related capacity preferably within the healthcare space
- Ability to form and manage strong relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Background in working on case studies, research projects or leveraging data to build narratives
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-12