Senior Communications Manager
Aderas, Inc. is seeking a Communications Management Analyst to join the team.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Primary Job Duties:
- Assist the PMO in creating and maintaining a Communications Plan that outlines the framework and approach to managing communication across the JPMO and Component FSM programs.
- Produces and Coordinates Communication to Department Leadership and external stakeholders such as the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Congress. These may include ‘one-pager’ memoranda, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, and other media.
- Develop talking points and language for Program Manager, Modernization Manager, Chief Financial Officer, and other DHS stakeholders to use when briefing program status.
- Take meeting minutes and record action items at all Executive Steering Committees, Executive Stakeholder Briefs, Deputy Under Secretary for Management briefs, and other meetings as required.
- Assist the JPMO to develop and execute a communication plan and strategy for each Component undergoing a migration of its financial management systems.
- Develop briefings, presentations, reports, and other communications products for a wide variety of audiences including executives.
- Identify key communication activities relating to program milestones
- Review internal and external reports (e.g., OMB Exhibit 300, monthly program reviews).
- Coordinate activities with and support Organizational Change Management (OCM) team initiatives.
- Refine communications work-plan for pre-implementation and implementation activities.
- Support execution of communications plan.
Clearance/Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Join the Aderas team!
At Aderas, we are looking to recruit and retain only the best and brightest. If you like working with emerging technologies, using your unique personal skills to solve technical, functional, and organizational issues, and can easily adapt to the ever-changing I.T. market, then Aderas is the place for you! We are a vibrant company delivering implementation services & support for Oracle products and custom applications development. We strive to form long term partnerships with our clients to foster an environment based on trust, proven history of delivery, and camaraderie.
We sincerely try to shape our employee’s lives by administering a generous package of employee benefits. Our company culture encourages collaboration, creative thinking, and growth. Headquartered in Reston Town Center, in Reston, VA, the Aderas main office is a short step away from shopping, dining, and a movie theater.
Beyond the tangible and intangible rewards, Aderas provides the following:
- Pay for Life, AD&D, Short term disability, and Long term disability at no cost to the employee.
- Employer contribution towards monthly health insurance deductibles.
- 401k plan which employees are eligible for after being with the company for 3 months.
- Safe Harbor plan in which Aderas contributes 3% of employee salary once a year.
- A week of paid training and reimbursement for approved professional courses and tests.
- Monthly allowance for cell phone bills.
- Transportation allowance.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-11