Senior Communications Plans and Operations Leader
Contracting Resources Group, Inc. (CRG) is a Woman-Owned Small Business, specializing in several core markets within the Federal Government. Our professional services depth includes communications, acquisitions management, program management and evaluation, and IT solutions. CRG is a leading management consulting firm, in part because of our ability to attract the highest quality team members through our emphasis on culture, competitive compensation, and benefits packages. Since 2002 CRG has consistently received top performance ratings from customers and teaming partners and industry awards, including Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Companies in America, the Department of Labor HireVets Platinum Medallion award, and the Washington Business Journal and Baltimore Sun’s Best Places to Work awards.
Description: CRG is seeking a full-time Senior Communications Plans and Operations Leader to support a contract with the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health System (MHS) Strategic Communications Office. This individual will be responsible for integrating the research, planning, execution, and evaluation of MHS public affairs and communications programs across multiple communications channels and disciplines. This includes communications planning and operational support to the Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs), the transitional management offices, and the market communications offices under the structure of the DHA. The Senior Communications Plans and Operations Leader will provide program-level communications expertise; develop communications plans; describe current and upcoming phases of communications initiatives; identify communications goals and objectives; define analytics and metrics to measure performance and communication effectiveness and outcomes; coordinate public affairs and security review; and ensure communications plans and products comply with Section 508 of the Individuals with Disabilities Act requirements.
Location: Falls Church, VA and/or Arlington, VA
- 10+ years of experience creating dynamic communications plans for a variety of topics and leading a diverse team. Direct experience supporting the DHA and preferably MHS is preferred.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Affairs, Public Administration, or related field.
- Experience with strategic communications planning.
- Experience in integrated strategic communications plans, operations, media relations, internal communications and strategic outreach.
- Experience in overseeing analytics and measurement of communications impact.
- Experience in writing and coordinating Public Affairs Guidance.
- Experience in oral and written communications.
- Experience in leading people and managing and executing multiple strategic communications plans simultaneously, both in execution phase and planning phase.
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, team-building, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a team. Experience with managing large teams, teams in multiple locations/offices, and subcontractors is preferred.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-08