Senior Communications Specialist
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Senior Communications Specialist for the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency (DHA). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the creation of a communications programs that effectively describes and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
- Assists with the implementation of a strategic, fully integrated line of products that complement strategic communications goals and objectives.
- Manages the research and development of content for publication of products.
- Supports building and sustaining successful cross-team structure capable of providing a broad range of media and communication support.
- Meets regularly with government program lead to discuss performance, propose initiatives, and establish priorities.
Minimum Years of Experience
- U.S. Citizenship is a must
- Secret clearance is required
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in marketing communications, media relations, or in public relations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or public affairs.
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers #SPEARCareers
Job posted: 2020-12-18