Senior Communications Specialist, Trainings and Metrics, USAID/LPA
Job description: ZemiTek, LLC seeks a Senior Communications Specialist in Trainings and Metrics to support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA). This is a long-term position based in Washington, DC. The start date for this position is immediate.
- Provide efficient and effective communication strategy from conception through delivery, evaluation and assessment using repeatable and adjustable models reflecting industry, government and non-governmental organization best practices.
- Provide trainings to other Bureaus, Offices, Divisions and Missions on the use of MyUSAID.
- Ensure content and branding consistency and compliance throughout the entire platform(s).
- Update and enforce consistency of an agency-wide style guide that provides site standardization across the site(s) for all content editors.
- Maintain and produce effective metrics and documentation processes to evaluate and enhance the full communication spectrum using industry best practices.
- Strategize to manage content that tells the USAID story to an internal global audience.
- Partner with bureau and Agency stakeholders to create and maintain content management and collaboration engagement calendars.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content related to the USAID brand, mission and core values plus provide analysis reports to LPA leadership.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and designs that deliver a compelling user experience, drive user behavior and communicate key ideas.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) or more years of digital communications experience;
- Five (5) or more years of experience with tracking campaign metrics;
- Five (5) or more years of writing and implementing campaign plans;
- Five (5) or more years experience with social media and collaboration platforms;
- Five (5) or more years of editorial experience;
- Demonstrated experience designing and leading trainings around of the use of internal platforms and intranet and obtaining feedback to inform the design of these trainings.
- Active Secret Clearance Required, or eligibility to obtain a secret clearance.
Location of the position: Washington, DC
Instructions on how applicants should submit their materials: https://careers-zemitek.icims.com/jobs/1100/senior-communications-specialist%2c-trainings-and-metrics%2c-usaid-lpa/job?mobile=false&width=1137&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Job posted: 2021-09-11