Senior Search Consultant
EARS is a recruitment and talent management firm exclusively focused on public affairs. We connect employers with talent, and people with opportunity. Together, we build people into leaders – inspiring them to learn, grow and develop to their full potential.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we’re seeking a dynamic and motivated Executive Search (Senior) Consultant with strong experience in public affairs. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role for a self-starter who is motivated to expand the recruitment business in niche public affairs markets on a global scale. Successful candidates will have a record managing a client portfolio and leading clients independently with confidence.
This position can rapidly evolve and allow you to become partner of the company.
We are currently undergoing a re-brand with a new company name, website and more. Candidates motivated to contribute to this brand transformation are especially encouraged to apply.
- Deliver outstanding recruitment service for prestigious clients including associations, multinational companies, consultancies, law firms, NGOs and more
- Appoint middle to senior managers across diverse EU policy areas and sectors
- Lead your own client portfolio with the support of researchers
- Serve as a charismatic ambassador for our firm, growing our business globally
- Contribute to our re-brand through marketing and business development initiatives
- Work across the full recruitment cycle, ensuring the people whose life you have changed are thriving in their role and see you as their trusted advisor
- Become the preferred advisor for influential clients with challenging recruitment missions that are incredibly fulfilling to manage
- Influence how the company develops in terms of new segments and markets
- Work alongside some of Europe’s most connected public affairs professionals in a super-charged entrepreneurial culture
- Partner track position with no cap on bonuses
- Competitive remuneration package
- Senior and credible enough to engage with c-suite clients
- Record of achievement in public affairs or recruitment, sales experience a plus
- Sharp negotiation skills in a diverse cultural environment
- Confident and efficient communicator, especially on digital channels
- Versatility and flexibility are key with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Master degree in a relevant area (business, management, human resources, public affairs, communications, etc.)
- Excellent English, other European languages a plus
If you are looking for new challenges, and are passionate about people, send your CV and cover letter mentioning “Executive Search Consultant” to Florence Bernardoni at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 2019-02-24