Senior Coordinator of Marketing
The International Sign Association (ISA), recognized by the Council of Manufacturing Associations as a “Best Place to Work,” is a leading association for the sign, graphics, and visual communications industry. ISA is seeking a Senior Coordinator of Marketing to support the successful day-to-day operations of the dynamic, fast-paced ISA marketing team. ISA’s headquarters is located in Alexandria, VA. This position is currently remote with partial telecommute options available post-COVID.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications, the Senior Coordinator of Marketing executes opportunities in a variety of marketing efforts, including paid/earned digital marketing, content marketing, graphic and video development, collateral development, and internal/external communications. The Senior Coordinator of Marketing will perform work on omni-channel campaigns and thrive on data and metrics for agility and results.
The Senior Coordinator of Marketing works collaboratively and creatively with all ISA staff, is comfortable saying “no,” and is able to be radically candid about adhering to process and communicating expectations. This position is a central point of contact and interacts with all ISA subject matter experts to keep projects on track, on time, and on budget. This role coordinates workflows, project deadlines, and schedules to support the marketing and communications team and each of the association’s departments. If challenges arise, the Senior Coordinator troubleshoots a solution and has the confidence and independence to find and offer acceptable solutions.
Success in this role will ensure that:
▪ The tactics of marketing campaigns are successfully executed with a keen attention to detail and an eye on deadlines.
▪ Processes are established to evaluate the multitude of projects and keep projects on-time and on-budget. ▪ Team members work effectively together on digital marketing tactics, email distribution, list gathering, website updates, and social media postings.
▪ Calculated risks were taken by offering ideas and recommendations that drove the organization forward and elevated its marketing efforts.
▪ Marketing brainstorming and strategy sessions are effective and enable professional growth and development.
▪ Support, plan, and coordinate marketing and other projects that support ISA’s work.
▪ Coordinate in-person and virtual department meetings for project review, scheduling, and prioritization. ▪ Ensure quality control for design assets and marketing materials as well as task tracking and metrics reporting. ▪ Work collaboratively with team members and multiple stakeholders regarding quantity and timing of projects, campaigns, and initiative.
▪ Identify the tasks needed to successfully achieve project success and deadlines for multiple projects, while also being able to initiate new projects and/or tasks.
▪ Work with Sr. Marketing Manager and Sr. Communications Manager on marketing automation platform to ensure all content is promoted accurately and in a timely manner.
▪ Support the administration of websites and social media presence, including proactive engagement around key initiatives using analytic reports and tools.
▪ Establish and track metrics for all efforts to be used in planning and evaluating current and potential projects. ▪ Collaborate with marketing team to identify relevant and innovative technologies, social networks, tools, and digital marketing strategies to improve ISA’s marketing and communications efforts.
▪ Execute concept and design marketing collateral and videos.
▪ Assist with any additional marketing duties and/or tasks as needed to help support the department.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
▪ Project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
▪ Excellent relationship-building skills for forging conversations and collaboration with staff and vendors ▪ Capability to work independently and in a team environment
▪ Commitment to professionalism, reliability, accuracy, detail, and follow-up
▪ Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
▪ Ability to think strategically and creatively
▪ Ability to travel domestically occasionally, including weekends
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
▪ Minimum of three years of digital and traditional marketing experience
▪ HTML, website/CMS editing, particularly WordPress
▪ Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools ▪ Basic graphic design with expertise in Adobe Suite
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you meet the requirements, please submit a resume to the job link:
Additional inquiries and questions can be emailed to Beth Cessna at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 202-232-1765.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL SIGN ASSOCIATION (ISA)
The International Sign Association (ISA), recognized by the Council of Manufacturing Associations as a “Best Place to Work,” is a leading association for the sign, graphics, and visual communications industry. The association hosts ISA’s International Sign Expo®, an annual tradeshow and conference that draws 20,000+ attendees (converted to virtual in 2021) as well as smaller boutique/niche in-person and virtual events. ISA is highly selective in who it hires, expecting candidates to live up to it’s culture code, not see titles but see opportunities, roll up their sleeves to support day-to-day operations and position ISA for the future.
ISA believes that happy employees make productive employees. The association lives its staff-created culture code which promotes staff to (1) take calculated risks, (2) be their unique selves – they were hired for a reason, (3) foster respect, transparency, and trust, and most important (4) have fun! ISA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT CESSNA & ASSOCIATES, LLC
Cessna & Associates, LLC is a boutique HR consultancy partnering with mission driven, non-profit organizations. Our goal is to identify the best potential candidates that the market has to offer. www.cessnasearch.com
The Power of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fuels Success
Cessna & Associates embraces and celebrates the strength that diversity brings to our organization. Just as we are deliberatein our own pursuit of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, our efforts support our clients’ DEI success. We drive every search with an unyielding focus to create an even playing field for all candidates and assess their ability to be “culture adds,” not merely “fits” for our clients. Our team builds and nurtures this rich tapestry of diversity for ourselves and for our clients.
Job posted: 2021-05-27