Senior Digital Associate
SENIOR DIGITAL ASSOCIATE – KIVVIT MIAMI OFFICE
Kivvit was named Digital Agency of the Year by Provoke (formerly Holmes Report) in May 2020 and also ranked number 5 on PRovoke’s list of Best Agencies to Work For in North America. Digital strategy is embedded in every aspect of the services and products we deliver to our clients. Annually, Kivvit manages tens of million dollars in strategic digital campaigns for our clients, with digital spending continuing to increase.
Kivvit is seeking a Senior Digital Associate with three to five years of experience to play an integral role in large client teams and lead small client teams in tackling complex issues at the intersection of business and policy. The person in this role will work closely with office and firm leaders, playing a key role in servicing clients in the advocacy, real estate, government, and non-profit sectors, and with corporate clients in other sectors, with a speciality in developing and executing digital strategies that produce results for clients. Having broad digital experience in a campaign, at a digital agency or in a communucations firm is a must, with curiosity about a wide array of issues critical character trait.
The Senior Digital Associate position is an opportunity for a strategic, innovative and hard-working individual to join a culture that values creative ideas, professional growth and immersive, strategic solutions for its clients.
This position is based in Kivvit’s Miami office.
As a Senior Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop social/digital strategies to advance client goals, while providing guidance and leadership, educating and steering clients through the evolving digital communications landscape
- Oversee and execute social media advertising campaigns and provide tactical analysis and optimization recommendations
- Manage integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Craft and present RFP responses, strategy documents, and POVs
- Work with internal teams, vendors, and partners to develop insights to guide strategies; recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- A proven creative and strategic thinker
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Intimate knowledge of social and digital advertising platforms
- Top-notch writing and presentation skills
- Experience in integrated marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of creative development process and budget requirements
- Detail-oriented with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work successfully with teams, and under pressure
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, always-on environment, often with limited information
- Experience and high comfort level engaging directly with clients and working successfully within client teams
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
Kivvit is a leading data-driven strategic communications firm that specializes in helping our world-class roster of clients manage the biggest issues of the day in public affairs, policy, business, and media. We work at the intersection of corporate, government, and nonprofit sectors. Kivvit was recently named Digital Agency of the Year by Provoke, won gold medals in Bulldog Stars of PR awards for Most Innovative Agency and Best Large Agency, the Reed Awards Public Affairs Agency of the Year, and has been recognized for the last two years by the PRovoke (formerly Holmes Report) as one of the top five public affairs firms in North America. Kivvit’s award-winning team of more than 80 professionals across our six offices is comprised of leaders from government, journalism, advocacy, and business. Kivvit’s clients include Fortune 100 companies, global brands, labor unions, and the country’s top universities, non-profits, and foundations.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-16