Senior Digital Manager
Digital Media Management
Los Angeles, CA
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Manager to join our Los Angeles or New York-based Talent Partnerships division. The Senior Digital Manager works with high-profile talent and oversees all digital responsibilities for our clients – including but not limited to creating original, compelling social and website content that fits the talent’s voice; implementing strategies to engage and grow their audience on social platforms; and managing content creation, community management, and reporting.
We’re looking for someone who is driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects. Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
- Manage and motivate a team with two or more direct reports
- Create and implement strategies to engage and grow each talent client’s audience across their social platforms
- Research and develop new digital ideas and report back on the success of the campaigns and findings/learnings
- Stay up-to-date and in the know on all things digital, including trending topics and new/emerging social platforms
- Digital and Social Media experience (Digital Agency experience preferred)
- Experience working with public figures – e.g. actors, musicians, artists, authors, and/or athletes
- A strong interest in and understanding of digital content creation and social media management, strategy development, and marketing
- Experience managing and mentoring direct reports
- Experience in Google Analytics and other analytics for the various social platforms, and reporting these metrics both internally and to clients
- Experience with light photo and video editing (e.g. photo retouching/filtering, creating videos for TikTok and Instagram Reels) using smartphone apps and/or Photoshop
- Exceptional communication and research skills, self-motivation, and the ability to meet deadlines while multitasking on several projects. Highly detail-oriented.
- Managed websites and/or blogs as well as social media platforms
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.
Job posted: 2021-10-02