Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Digital Marketing Manager/ Associate Director
The Digital Marketing Manager is accountable for leading, creating and executing Alcami’s digital marketing strategy encompassing the website, social media, search engine marketing and optimization, display and related channels that drive differentiated performance. The Digital Marketing Manager will optimize the lead management process by connecting our campaigns to lead nurturing, tracking, and reporting. The position requires superior leadership behaviors of the Alcami core competencies and non-negotiables, as well as expertise in the functional competencies included in this position profile.
- Creates a cohesive digital marketing plan to align with the overall marketing strategy and business goals.
- Builds processes on digital marketing tactics including email marketing, social media etc., to ensure broad coverage and a consistent customer experience across platforms.
- Leads the goal-setting and ongoing measurement and analytics of all digital marketing tactics.
- Oversees the design and maintenance of the company website.
- Regularly evaluates performance metrics and budgets for ongoing optimization to achieve results that deliver a positive customer experience.
- Monitors social media pages and addresses queries; .joins social media groups and professional platforms to stay in-the-know on industry-related topics.
- Works with internal and external partners to improve efficiency across digital channels.
- Leads marketing campaign creation and data management across Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Implements BD funnel and lead management process incl. lead tracking analytics and reporting.
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications or Science related field.
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience on SEO, paid media, search, web management or related field.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages for organic search and conversions.
- Experience managing paid media campaigns.
- Prior working experience in the related life sciences industry is a plus.
- Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through personal example.
- Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety first culture.
- Produces high quality work product with a focus on first time right.
- Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and regulatory standards.
Alcami Core Leadership Competencies
- Thinks strategically. Quickly identifies and acts on opportunities. Considers the downstream impact. Seeks to understand the why. Focuses on work that matters.
- Develops organization and others. Takes ownership to develop self and others. Seeks out new opportunities and experiences for continuous learning.
- Acts decisively. Makes and acts on decisions quickly. Makes decisions with the customer and their patients in mind. Meets commitments with a sense of urgency. Seeks ways to be more efficient.
- Drives performance. Holds self and others accountable. Delivers results first time right. Never settles for status quo. Willing to have tough conversations. Asks for feedback and takes action to improve.
- Passion for customers. Listens to understand. Asks the right questions. Gets to the heart of the matter and uses that insight to provide value.
- Works collaboratively. Seeks out the experience of others with the aim for better results. Open minded regardless where ideas originate. Flexible and easy to work with.
- Proven knowledge of digital tools, marketing automation platforms and CRM systems including Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, and oral and written communication skills; broad understanding of brand and product management principles.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver; has personal and professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn and take coaching from peers and supervisors, both in success and failure; self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent customer service, organization skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Results-oriented, determined and a self-starter; comfortable, willing and able to have difficult conversations with clients about timelines, budgets and unexpected results.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency utilizing internet and social media tools for researching potential leads.
Decision Making and Supervision Required
- Uses professional concepts and critical thinking to develop company strategy and direction.
- Receives minimal instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Up to 10% travel required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary with career advancement opportunities
• Bonus plan
• Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
• 401(k) with company match
• Company paid vacation, holiday and sick-leave
• Voluntary benefits including short & long-term disability, life, accident, critical illness insurances
Diversity and Inclusion:
Alcami values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Job posted: 2023-09-01