Senior Director, Corporate Affairs
Senior Director, Corporate Affairs
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
In this high visibly, high-impact role the Senior Director, Corporate Affairs will make their mark on the global carbon free energy evolution. The leader will be digitally savvy, strategy and business-oriented who thrives in a results-oriented environment. S/he will bring a track-record in delivering proactive and transformational externally focused communications strategies, which are fully integrated with the business strategy. This is a global REMOTE role, and we will consider US Candidates or EMEA candidates (in the countries where we have operations).
The Senior Director, Corporate Affairs will report to the Chief Communications Officer for Westinghouse and be responsible for advancing the company’s perception among customers, investors, media, and other influencers. The senior director will be responsible for driving all aspects of media relations, issues/crisis management, digital/social communications, and corporate giving. The leader will interact with the entire C-Suite and act as a strong ambassador for the brand continuously finding ways to advance our presence globally. The leader will also have an excellent trackrecord of successes over the course of their career. The role will help the CCO ensure that Westinghouse’s Communications function operates at a best-in-class level with a focus on a proactive and collaborative approach.
The leader will also have:
• Fifteen or more year’s business experience required with significant time spent in the Communications/Public Relations and Public Affairs arena. Prefer ten or more years with management experience.
• Serviced as a counselor and advisor to senior leadership, a political leader or high-profile individual and is accustomed to the pace of a fast-growing and high performing global business.
• Experience as the senior most external communications functional leader within the corporate, political or agency environment.
• Demonstrated leadership experience required. Must possessstrong business acumen and leadership as a change agent.
• Management and coaching skills: ability to inspire and motivate a diverse and globally based team of communication professionals with varying levels of skillsets.
• Track record of success in navigating complicated and strategic communications, political, legal or others.
• Experience in rebranding and brand positioning.
Education: The successful candidate will possess a B.A or B.S An advanced degree or MBA would be a plus but is not require
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting http://www.westinghousenuclear.com.
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-06-02