Senior Director, Culture, Communications And Engagement
IL Oak Brook
Human Resources General
Job Posting Title:
Senior Director, Culture, Communications and Engagement
This role will be responsible for creating and driving an integrated culture and engagement strategy, able to engage, align and inspire employees with the company’s vision and business strategy. The role encompasses key aspects of how the Company connects and relates to current and prospective employees. The role partners closely with the ELT, HR Leaders and TA to shape, drive and deliver the TreeHouse Way for culture, communications and engagement.
Communications and Employer Branding
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization inclusive of delivery of corporate culture and business strategy.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
- Lead development and implementation of employer brand and employee value proposition
- Build social media strategy to engage prospective employees and community partners
- Partner with investor relations for key messages and external presence opportunities.
Culture and Engagement
- Lead development, implementation, and assessment of strategies and programs to continuously improve engagement among our employees contributing to a high performing organization linked to our values.
- Continue development of company values
- Apply various tactics to boost employee retention and productivity across all company levels.
- Implement procedures to measure results.
- Shape internal communication strategies and the development of prospective and current employee-facing collateral.
- Lead THS employee engagement survey and pulses; along with action planning and goal-setting.
- In partnership with TA Team and HR Leaders, establish a recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, and offboarding programs.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Lead development, implementation, and assessment of strategies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Coaching senior leaders on D&I best practices and interfacing with HR and management teams to help foster a company climate that respects and values diversity and inclusion among employees to build engagement and continually develop our culture.
- Develop capability-building for employees on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences and how it assists in meeting company business plans.
- Develop employee events and networks (both internal and external) that offer the opportunity to enhance personal development, that contribute to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Build, coordinate and oversee our THS diversity network, managing membership, driving forward core focus areas.
Bachelor’s Degree Required – Type: Communications, Marketing, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Learning and Organizational Change or Human Resources or related field
Masters Degree Preferred
- 15 years experience operating in a manufacturing environment/organization.
- At least five years of people manager experience. and comfort with C-Suite
- Proven leadership, independence of thought / action, and the ability to analyze complex problems from multiple perspectives will be critical to the success of the selected candidate.
- The capacity and desire to partner closely with C-Suite is critical. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results, and follow through on commitments. A sense of urgency is required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Drive for results
- Organizational savvy
- Makes decisions
- Takes initiative
- Simplifies the complex
- Champions change
- Communicates powerfully and candidly
- Builds credibility
- Values diversity
Occasional travel to other corporate offices, plants, business meetings, and conferences.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-21