Senior Director, Reputation Insight
New York, NY
APCO Worldwide is seeking a Senior Director, Reputation Insight to join our Insight team in Washington, D.C.
What we bring you: One of DC’s best places to work and ranked the 2017 Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, with smart, fun colleagues and opportunities to work with people around the country and across the globe. Amazing in-house opinion research, creative and resources as part of your team. The chance to work on some of the most interesting and challenging issues of the day for leading companies and associations. An opportunity to shine, succeed and chart your course based on what you bring to the table – not where you sit on the org chart.
- Integrated approach to helping clients understand and benchmark reputation, and anticipate, monitor and identify emerging issues
- Lead teams and projects, directing strategy, overseeing quality of work and balancing staffing appropriately
- Collaborative mindset and experience working seamlessly across teams, practices and geographies
- Mentor and coach to junior members of team, commitment to professional development
- Builds credibility with clients by offering knowledgeable observations, insights and strategic thinking regarding communications and public affairs activities, informed by prior experience and deep knowledge of the sector
- Actively networks to identify new business prospects
- Ability to “sculpt fog” – work in complexity and drive a clear path forward
- Serve as trusted advisor to senior clients, contextualizing and drawing business implications from data and fostering
- Supports annual business planning efforts
- At least 15 years of experience
- Deep knowledge of opinion research, digital analytics, and reputation management
- Excellent media relations, writing, editing, skills and ability to serve as spokesperson
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communications, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
Click here to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=osro9fwa&s=Public_Affairs_Counc
Job posted: 2019-02-16