Senior Government Relations Executive
AJW, the nation’s leading public affairs and strategic advisory firm for innovative technology market participants, is seeking to add an experienced professional to fill a senior position and build its Arlington, VA team. This position is a dynamic, cross-cutting role with the opportunity to work on a variety of issues for multiple clients. The successful candidate has experience with, and is passionate about, utilizing private sector market solutions to address the world’s most challenging energy and environmental problems. All AJW team members are responsible for a variety of professional functions and have direct interaction with the clients with whom they work. This position is based in Arlington, VA, although currently AJW’s team is working remotely due to COVID-19. Salary is commensurate with experience and AJW offers a complete benefits package.
RELEVANT BACKGROUND FOR THIS POSITION
- Policy development and government affairs
- Energy and environmental legislation and policies
- Cleantech commercialization and market development
- Experience working with or within federal government and agencies
- Research and analysis related to legislative, regulatory, and market matters
- At least 10 years professional government affairs experience
- Previous client consulting experience preferred
AJW achieves meaningful policy outcomes for clients by connecting private sector markets with U.S. & state government policymaking. We provide business development and advocacy services targeting energy and environmental markets. AJW’s offices are located in Arlington, VA and Sacramento, CA. For more information on AJW, visit www.ajw-inc.com or follow us @ajwinc.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by e-mail with the subject line “Arlington senior position” to Loretta Smerchansky at email@example.com.
Job posted: 2020-11-08