Senior Health Policy Associate
- Conduct primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research.
- Analyze health policy documents to determine direct business implications for clients.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of projects to clients.
- Draft written summaries, white papers, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Regularly act as project manager responsible for meeting deadlines and stewarding projects to successful completion.
- When called upon, present information to clients in a professional and confident manner.
Applied Policy is always interested in meeting individuals with a passion for health policy. If you like to work hard helping clients understand and manage the frequent changes in the policy landscape, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job posted: 2021-08-21