Senior Internal Communications Associate, National Operations
About the job
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As our Senior Internal Communications Associate you’ll support National Operations leadership as the go-to for all recurring and ad-hoc communications, as well as projects and consultation. You’ll champion internal, employee-centric messaging. The ideal candidate is a high EQ, organized, self-starter who is a brilliant communicator—both written and verbal. In your last role, teams fought over whose project you’d join as you were dependable, delivered great work, and brought a positive outlook to every task. You have an executive presence and can work directly for senior leaders independently.
At Compass You Will
- Support our Operations leadership team’s messaging needs by designing and operationalizing presentations, scripts, talking points, and email announcements
- Inform our holistic communication strategy and build cohesion by providing subject matter expertise and thought partnership, and proactively soliciting feedback
- Build a unique voice that is consistent across our messaging, dedicated to informing and engaging peers and stakeholders proactively.
- Collaborate across National Operations to design robust, thoughtful, and streamlined internal messaging
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Project manage all in-bound communications requests by developing plans, key deliverables, and timelines
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, as needed
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience working in communication, marketing, or similar fields
- Bachelor’s degree in related course studies such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations or equivalent experience
- Excels in navigating a highly collaborative and highly matrixed environment
- Top-notch stakeholder management, leadership skills, and ability to make things happen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Acute attention to detail, allowing you to think big, adapt quickly, and act fast
- Ability to multi-task and handle several deadlines simultaneously
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Real estate experience a plus
Do your best work, be your authentic self
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees’ lives and careers.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-30