Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, Communications and Brand
The Senior Manager, Content Marketing & Communications is a key leader in developing and implementing Veson’s content marketing strategy. This role is responsible for consistently delivering compelling written, visual, and multimedia content that resonates with audiences across multiple product categories and all stages of the sales cycle. Working with the Director of Marketing, this person will take ownership of ensuring all content is consistent with the brand’s overarching narrative, strategy, and tone.
- Determine how to create, promote and distribute relevant and valuable content to attract and engage customers.
- Constantly measure the results of your work and strategize how to deliver even more effective messages.
- Oversee and coach the content creation and final output for marketing campaigns, including material for digital platforms.
- Ensure cohesive copy across channels; make sure we’re telling the same story and that it resonates with the market.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on cross-functional projects.
- Immerse yourself in commercial maritime industry products and content to ensure you are communicating with credibility and brand alignment.
- Ability to maintain a high-quality level of productivity and juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines without much oversight.
- 8-10 years of experience working in a content leadership role for a software company
- Versatile with a range of experience in different forms of copywriting, like advertising and conversion
- Demonstrated success in product storytelling and content strategy
- Awareness of trends and a desire to take risks and experiment with unique campaign strategies
- Comfort leading and collaborating with others across cultures and time zones to develop creative strategies and key messages
- Seasoned leadership and management skills, able to develop talent, and build high performing teams
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about writing quality and impact
- Strong proficiency in systems and tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, CMS (WordPress preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), Pardot, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree required, degree in Marketing, English, Business, or related preferred.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. While we try to be thorough with our job descriptions, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
About Veson Nautical
We are a team of multi-cultural, multi-disciplined professionals that are dedicated to making our clients successful and charting a new, innovative course for the commercial marine industry. Veson Nautical employs a staff of extremely capable creators and innovators all focused on meeting the goals of our clients. We invest extensively in employee development and experience to maintain focus and enthusiasm. The Veson Nautical team is made up of a dynamic blend of engineers, artists, sailors, teachers, brokers, bankers, traders, consultants, and customer service experts.
Veson Nautical is a successful, rapidly growing global software company. Our clients are the world’s leading commercial maritime owners, operators and commodity trading companies. Veson’s solutions enable our clients to identify new opportunities and proactively manage their business to make more profitable decisions. With offices in Singapore, Tokyo, London, Houston and headquarters in Boston, USA, Veson Nautical is a dynamic organization with a committed team of professionals. Dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, Veson Nautical brings decades of experience, technical knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment to clients around the world. The combination of exceptional market growth and leading market position make this a superb opportunity for the right candidate.
Veson Nautical Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Four weeks’ vacation to start plus 11 holidays
- Generous health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan + $250 employer contribution
- 401K + 4% employer match
- Friendly, informal work environment
Job posted: 2023-01-21