Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, Communications Management
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, VirginiaSenior Manager, Communications Management
As a Communications Manager in Capital One’s Enterprise Platform Strategy & Operations team, you will drive content and execute on the communications plan supporting a high priority enterprise level initiative for both EP2 and the company. Communications will focus on driving implementation of the company’s platform strategy through information sharing at all stakeholder levels. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will take on important and exciting responsibility from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements. You will act as a Communications and Organizational Behavior Lead for driving the execution of Platform Convergence and Standards Implementation throughout Capital One’s enterprise platforms, products, and services.
- Leading program communication campaigns to inform and influence outcomes.
- Designing, developing, and managing program communications in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements.
- Ensuring program communications hit the mark for message, content, audience, and frequency.
- Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure program communications deliver on intent and feedback is incorporated.
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure great delivery.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of excellent communications management, bringing the ability to quickly put content and structure in place to manage work in a dynamic complex environment.
- Managing and leading a team of communication specialists
Qualified candidates for this role will have:
- An appreciation of and background with Enterprise-level platforms, products or services
- Experience with different content delivery methodologies and tools, mixed with the ability to apply the right approach to the right situation
- Understanding and appreciation for the role of a centralized PMO group responsible for sharing information up, down, and across a large enterprise
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 5 years of communication experience
- At least 1 year of People Management experience
- At least 1 year of experience in tech, product management and project management
- Experience with multimedia communications
- Experience with
- 3 + years of People Management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-12-19