Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, Content Marketing, Global Ad Platform (R-2021-12-177)
AdsWizz is a SiriusXM-Pandora company and a leading global digital audio advertising solution provider. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with a presence in 39 countries, we build the intricate ecosystem that enables digital audio advertising transactions to flow easily between buyers and sellers. We understand that audio as a medium is different. It has the power to inspire, engage, and change people. Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Senior Manager of Content Marketing will serve in a key, pivotal role within a growing global Marketing team. The right person for this opportunity knows how to develop, write, and manage various forms of B2B targeted communications — and how to use and integrate data to keep it on a path of continuous improvement and impact.
The ideal candidate has an outgoing and influential personality, strong editorial judgement, can see stories where others do not, bring them to life, and tailor them for diverse audiences. Experience applying consistent brand voice and insights is highly valued, as is the ability to work collaboratively with subject matter experts, accept and use feedback, and handle multiple deadlines for short and long-form writing projects. This role will deliver content that educates, inspires, and drives adoption of digital audio advertising with our key audiences – audio publishers, podcasters, and agencies.
This role reports to the Director of Global Marcom and will partner closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, global business teams and Europe-based product marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute content/editorial calendar to support business teams and drive quality leads.
- Establish campaign objectives, creative messaging hierarchy, and audience selection.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop blog posts, case studies, e-books, reports, infographics, etc. You will have PR and design agencies to support projects.
- Support, collaborate and supply other marketing teams with appropriate content for campaigns, such as social media and events.
- Partner with digital marketing to analyze lead data to establish/refine target audiences, regions, and ideal marketing channels to reach them.
- Partner with digital marketing to funnel content through all digital platforms – website, social, email, etc.
- Engage internal and external thought leaders/SMEs for content collaboration, interviews, and other projects.
- Have a solid grasp of our audience personas and the competitive landscape
- Track, measure, and regularly report on content performance against KPIs and campaign goals.
- Help create and adhere to style and writing guidelines and ensure all copy is on-brand and error-free.
- Ensure all content speaks in the same voice, with the same tone to deliver brand consistency.
- Create and execute strategies to optimize existing content to get the most value out of every asset we create.
- BA/BS with a focus in marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 6 – 8 years marketing experience, with a focus on content marketing
- Experience working with B2B marketing, specifically advertising or ad tech
- A strong portfolio showcasing various marketing materials
- Previous experience working within cross-functional teams located across geographies and time zones is a big plus
Requirements and General Skills:
- An effective communicator, written and verbal
- Data-driven, analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Able to create and implement processes
- A natural project manager
- Adaptable and flexible, able to pivot with ease and a smile
- Deeply interested in the advertising technology industry
- Capable of establishing a trusting relationship with others across functions, ultimately becoming a strategic advisor and subject matter expert
- Able to handle work in a (fun) fast-paced, virtual environment – lots of Zoom, lots of Slack
- A perfect blend between a “team player” and a “self-starter”
- Very likely in love with spreadsheets
- And equipped with a good sense of humor and sound judgement
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HubSpot, or similar platforms
- Experience with Google Workspace a plus
More details about our company benefits can be found https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm/p/cultureanddiversity!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Job posted: 2022-01-11