Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Reporting to the VP B2B Demand Generation, this Campaign Sr. Manager will develop and manage successful demand and lead generation campaigns for the solutions and/or verticals assigned, supporting Frontier’s Business growth agenda. He/She will manage the development, implementation and assessment of customer acquisition and lead generation-related strategies, including channel selection, promotion design, demand analysis, and market/customer segmentation. This position will initially be an individual contributor, but will eventually manage a small team dedicated to demand and lead generation activities.
The candidate must have experience in enterprise B2B marketing and demonstrate a passion for marketing and demand generation, with a data driven mindset with strong execution skills and who thrives in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Campaign management
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive leads and engagement to optimize lead to customer conversion rates
- Build integrated omni-channel sales journeys to engage prospects and existing customers, resulting in revenue growth and increased loyalty.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team on inbound-marketing tactics such as Content, SEO, website, landing pages, online advertising, and lead-generation forms.
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign life cycle and nurturing programs at each stage of a buyer’s journey
- Manage the campaign budget to optimize the cost-per-lead across all channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agency to create a content marketing strategy that aligns with the buyer’s journey
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Utilize Account Based Marketing using best in class AI based demand generation technologies.
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics, measured on a closed loop from the unknown market to qualified leads and closed sales.
- Plan, lead, and measure all demand generation-activities, including webcasts, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and trigger-based emails
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Lead funnel generation
- Manage demand generation project timelines and ensure timelines are executed on time, from scheduling to design, production, and distribution
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- Improve the quantity, quality, and velocity of leads from demand channels and ensure a best-in-class lead to sales conversion performance.
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle
- Optimize lead nurturing tracks based on performance metrics.
- Manage re-targeting efforts and implement nurturing and follow up campaigns to ensure optimal conversions from lead to opportunity.
- Lead nurturing, including all outbound and inbound leads using marketing automation tools.
- Identify, implement, test, measure, and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels, staying on top of market trends and new opportunities
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns ensuring that we can easily measure and report on campaign performance
- Report on campaign performance and provide recommendations for increasing effectiveness and improving conversion
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from analytics and metrics to formulate actionable tactics.
- Optimize marketing ROI by forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation campaigns
- Manage programs budget to continually optimize ROI
- Use data insights to test and optimize campaign performance
- Act as the subject matter expert across a number of analytics-related disciplines, including web analytics, multi-channel attribution, data management
- Organize and communicate consistent, actionable, accurate enterprise reporting, including the development and support of reporting dashboards and platforms.
Background and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a data-driven marketing executive with clear understanding of the demand generation function and its importance in driving revenue. The individual will be a thoughtful, disciplined, and metrics-driven leader with experience leveraging systems to achieve success and meet revenue objectives. He/She must be proactive, confident, assertive, and a team player. This position will work with senior executives across the organization to achieve revenue and sales objectives, directly tying lead gen efforts to realized revenue. This person must be an effective communicator that regularly reports plans and results to senior executives across the company.
Experience and Requirements:
- 12+ years of total work experience, including five of which have been spent actively managing integrated B2B marketing campaigns within an enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of lead generation, CRM systems, and multi-channel marketing, including the use of marketing automation tools
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously, high level of self-discipline with the ability to aggressively prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Experience should include email and database marketing, trial nurture, webinars, content marketing, events, search marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership with goal to optimize revenue generating investments.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Superb presentation and communication skills and experience, and enjoying reporting out to and collaborating with stakeholders across the business
- Experience and knowledge of implementing and using Account Based Marketing (ABM) technologies.
- Ability to understand and take action on data and analytics.
- Proven success setting strategies and executing for results
- Able to work well under pressure while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Take ownership, focus on solving problems, and demonstrate a high level of accountability
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-30