Senior Manager – Digital Communications (Cosmetics)
Job Description Summary:
Lead brand communication and content strategy for JOAH Beauty across all consumer touchpoints
• Serve as the brand champion of brand image, voice, and customer experience.
• Develop robust go-to-market plans for new and existing business launches.
• Implement powerful 360 campaign executions; able to rally cross functional teams towards a coordinated mission that is executed with excellence..
• Manage agency partners and creative service providers.
• PR strategy and management
• Major influencer and collaboration partnership management
Additional Job Description:
- 7-10 years of experience in beauty brand marketing and DTC marketing. Color cosmetics experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related fields; MBA preferred.
- Knowledge and proven success managing an ecommerce business, with digital marketing expertise.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be a strong writer. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong in follow-up and follow-through, pays attention to detail.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and able to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Driven by opportunities to learn and grow, can grasp concepts quickly.
A Korean-American company headquartered in New York, KISS takes great pride in being a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with brands available in over 100 countries worldwide. Inspired by the power and excitement of life-changing beauty breakthroughs such as the handheld blow-dryer, which allowed women to break ties with the beauty parlor, Mr. John Chang–who started KISS as a tiny beauty supply business–has made it his mission to find ways to make life simpler & easier for all. With his world-renowned team of scientists & product developers, the KISS founder’s passion is to invent DIY beauty products that save women a tremendous amount of time, effort and money. Empowering women to “bring the salon home” and express their personal style, on their terms, is the KISS WAY since day one, and it has thrived beautifully over the past 30 years. Among many notable KISS accomplishments, the first DIY glue on artificial nail was met with rave reviews, but by far, the company’s shining star is the press-on nail. Featuring patented SuperHold technology and an amazing gel finish, this innovation literally revolutionized the beauty industry, giving women the ability to complete a much sought after gel mani, in minutes, with reliably long-lasting results. KISS is also a major player in the false eyelash business. In fact, new technology and styling methods and trend-setting designs have made KISS a market leader in lashes, with a huge customer and celebrity fan base. Most recently KISS celebrates its Korean heritage with JOAH, a complete collection of Korean beauty cosmetics which are quickly becoming award-winning best sellers.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-24