Senior Manager, Employee Engagement/Internal Communications
Golin is looking for a Senior Manager to join our Employee Communications and Engagement Team. The ideal candidate is a strong, enthusiastic internal communicator who can manage relationships and projects with key corporate and consumer clients. The new team member will develop and drive strategic initiatives for our partners, serving as the daily-to-day lead for conceptualizing and executing program plans and managing internal teams on a variety of projects.
Our Employee Communications and Engagement Team is a diverse mix of communications professionals, each passionate about helping companies improve performance and commitment by engaging their people. With backgrounds and expertise in organizational behavior, change management and employee engagement, our people deliver communication solutions that inform, excite, engage and ultimately drive business results. We partner with our clients to create and implement business plans, organizational change and corporate strategies in ways employees, leaders and internal stakeholders can relate to and act upon.
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as key day-to-day client contact for a growing roster of corporate and consumer brands
- Develop comprehensive strategic integrated communication plans
- Provide client counsel on tactical matters linked to strategic plans
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities for the development of strategic client plans and assist with the creation of related budgets
- Partner with key team members across the agency, including media, digital and creative specialists, to develop and execute integrated campaigns
- Lead account teams by addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing ideas and solutions
- Develop strong client relationships based on the ability to think, react and act in a fast-paced environment
- Develop an intimate knowledge of your clients’ brands
- Design and execute client programs
- Provide leadership and executional excellence during program implementation
- Assist with supervision and development of junior team members
What You Have:
- BA in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 5-8 years of experience at an agency or corporation, preferably with strong internal communications experience and know-how
- Knowledge and interest in employee engagement and communications trends
- Ability to execute employee communications strategies for clients and effectively and efficiently produce documents, presentations and other materials necessary to implement the strategies they devise
- Flexibility to oversee multiple projects and demonstrate grace under pressure while flexing impeccable project, time and financial management skills
- Proven ability to develop work that is client-ready with minimal oversight
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and proof-reading skills
- A team player attitude, committed to the best interests of our clients and the agency
- Strong strategic thinking and planning abilities
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who You Are:
- You are a trusted client partner, managing both the day-to-day and the big picture behind client programs, deliverables and campaigns.
- A “go to” subject matter expert for your agency and client teams. You connect the dots to ensure clients are always getting our best.
- You have a clear understanding of your clients’ businesses and a stickler for for flawless execution on their behalf.
- You have a self-starter mentality that allows you to operate both independently and as part of a team.
- You are proactive in anticipating problems and solutions.
- You are a creative thinker. You can look at challenges from different angles to get to the best solutions. You are a storyteller who can influence not only the client but our internal team.
- You use your time wisely and prioritize what’s most important. You hold the team accountable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a believer in a strong, diverse and inclusive workplace culture, and will advocate for and contribute to efforts that enhance the environment for all.
We are a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content to corporate reputation and healthcare advocacy. We align earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
We were named PR Week’s Global Agency of the Year – in both 2019 and 2020 – and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion. We go all in for our clients and our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits including unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-18